The Sweatshop Southern Athletics League is the area track and field league for clubs in the SEAA region who wish to compete in joint (male & female) teams.
The league obtained a grant from UKA in 2011 and has been sponsored by Sweatshop since 2012. In 2016, they will be providing 250 tyvek numbers for every club in the league.
- All the 2016 Fixtures have now be input to the Sweatshop SAL website. Three venues (1 in Division 2W and 2 in Division 3SE) remain to be confirmed. If you can host one of these matches, please let Ray Gibbens know.
- The UKA Permits (one for each Division) are available on the Documents page.
- The Sweatshop SAL welcomes new members Fleet & Crookham, Guildford & Godalming, Harlow AC, Herne Hill Harriers, Kent AC, Newquay & Par, Paddock Wood AC, Reading AC, South London Harriers, Swale Combined AC, Thanet AC, Victoria Park & Tower Hamlets and Windsor, Slough, Eton & Hounslow for 2016.
- Clubs are reminded that they should have completed the 2016 Application Form (from the documents page) and sent it to Fixtures Secretary, Ray Gibbins, together with a cheque for £50, by 30 September 2015
- All the final league tables, athletes of the division, and records update for 2015 have been completed.
- The 2015 Sweatshop SAL Rankings on Power of Ten can be found here.