The Sweatshop Southern Athletics League is the area track and field league for clubs in the SEAA region who wish to compete in joint (male & female) teams.
The league obtained a grant from UKA in 2011 and has been sponsored by Sweatshop since 2012. They will be providing 250 numbers for every club plus vouchers for man- and woman-of the division awards for each division.
- All the round four results are now on the website, the records have been updated, and the Divisional Men and Women have been sorted out. The current League rankings can be viewed at Power of Ten SAL Rankings.
- The Sweatshop SAL bib letters were despatched by first-class post to the host clubs on Monday 14 April.
- The results spreadsheets have been updated for 2014 and can be downloaded from the documents page. There is a separate results spreadsheet for each of Division 3 North and Division 3 South.
- The Sweatshop has very kindly agreed to sponsor the SAL again in 2014. The bib numbers will be posted to the first-match hosts towards the end of March.
- Given the news that the YDL U15 Fixture for June will be on Sunday 22 June, the Sweatshop SAL date will be Saturday 21 June (except for the Division 1 match at Colchester which will be on the Sunday).
- The 2014 fixtures for Division one, Division 2 North, Division 2 South, Division 3 North and Division 3 South are all available.
- The Sweatshop SAL welcomes Aldershot, Farnham & District; Bournemouth AC; Horsham Blue Star Harriers; Medway Park Phoenix; Shaftesbury Barnet Harriers; and Yeovil Olympiads as new members of the league for 2014.
- For 2014, the top two teams in each of Divisions 2N and 2S will be promoted and the bottom four clubs in Division 1 will be relegated. The bottom four clubs in both Division 2N and Division 2S will be relegated and the top four clubs in Divisions 3N and 3S will be promoted.