The Sweatshop Southern Athletics League is the area track and field league for clubs in the SEAA region who wish to compete in joint (male & female) teams.
The league obtained a grant from UKA in 2011 and has been sponsored by Sweatshop since 2012. They will be providing 250 numbers for every club plus vouchers for man- and woman-of the division awards for each division.
- The 2015 Sweatshop SAL Rankings on Power of Ten can be found here.
- Welcome to Hercules Wimbledon, Ilford AC, Medway & Maidstone and Mornington Chasers, who have joined the Sweatshop SAL for 2015. Invicta East Kent will join with Medway Park Phoenix, and Dereham will join with West Norfolk to form composite teams for 2015
- The 2015 fixtures for Division 1, Division 2 East, Division 2 West, Division 3 North-East, and Division 3 South-West are all available on this website.
- The Sweatshop has very kindly agreed to sponsor the SAL again in 2015. The bib numbers will be posted to the first-match hosts towards the end of March.
- The Sweatshop SAL AGM was held on 12 December 2014. Two motions were passed. The first was to increase the second height in the pole vault for Divisions 1 and 2 to 1.70m for women and 1.90m for men. The second was to replace the women's 3000m by a 5000m in match 4 on an experimental basis in 2015 (and to switch round the 1500mSc and 2000mSc for all matches).